Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Hello Everyone!

This is my first blog post. I may be doing it wrong but who cares right. It's my blog I guess I can make and change the rules to my blog. hmmm. I made this blog for you NOT for me. Well maybe it will be for my use too, at least for venting purposes. Often times I have thoughts circulate in my head. Thoughts and reflections about life, God, ministry, the meaning of existance, death.......woah......that's pretty heavy. But don't act like you don't think of those too.

I hope that God can use this blog as kind of an online discipleship thing. My passion is discipling people into a relationship with Jesus Christ, helping them to find out who they are in Him and what God's purpose is for their lives. I also desire to see 6 billion people come to know Jesus Christ as their personal Savior. Just in case you didn't pick up on that, there are 6 billion people in the world. I desire to see every person in the entire world come to accept Jesus as his/her Savior. You say it can't happen!? Well I ask you one question: How big is your God? The Bible says that one day every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that He is Lord! The only thing you have to decide is are you going to willingly bow before God or are you going to be blown to your knees by his Shakina Glory?

Anyways, enjoy reading, post comments, and ask questions! I'm open to anything that will help you to discover who you are and what your purpose in life is in Christ Jesus. I'm signing off for now, but I leave you with one thought: Where do you find your satisfaction and fulfillment? In what do you place your trust? In this world? In family? In money? In a job? May I remind you of those Louisiana natives who placed their trust in this world, in the "stability" of their homes? Just a thought. Your life could be flipped on end at any moment. Where will you place your trust?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home